UpMargate Instagram Competition
1. Terms and conditions - UpMargate Instagram competition. To participate in this competition, users must like the competition post, comment with their selected business and follow UpMargate on Instagram.
This competition will run until the UpMargate Instagram page reaches 2000 followers. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) over except for LCP & Midlands Events Limited employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. The prize consists of a £50 Voucher for the nominated business. If they business does not offer vouchers the winner will have a £50 limit to spend in the selected business.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your name, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Midlands Events as to how you claim your prize.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. Should the winner select a business which operates appointments such as hairdressing, they will need to allow the business reasonable time to schedule their appointment (4 months). They will also be subject to a skin patch allergy test.
12. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
13. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Midlands events and not to Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
16. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
17. Winners will be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
18. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
19. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. This promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
21. Promoter: Midlands Events